Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcome to From Deeper Water... a place to ponder what surfaces from the sweet, still place inside us where dreams and art are born.

Tucked here on the banks of the Cacapon River, my family is beginning a new chapter of small farming and mindful living. We were drawn to this place by the big sky, slow river and abundant wildlife. We intend to live with more intention- a simpler, slower and healthier life.

I can feel my spirit expand in this setting.
      And I am struck by the question-
"What does it mean for a person to FULLY BLOSSOM 
                               in this life?"
I intend to follow that question into gardening, writing, painting and sculpting.
I hope to let the wisdom of the river and the life she supports teach me the answer.

Check back in from time to time to see where this exploring leads me!

Peace,
Beth

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure this blog will become a peaceful place for all of us to visit and find some tech solitude....I'm looking forward to reading your words that continue to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete